Assistant HR & Admin Manager
- • Assist the Senior Executive Manager in managing the full HR spectrum that includes payroll related administration, recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations, training & development, administration etc.
- • Managing the payroll function, including monthly payroll preparation, CPF submission, tax clearance etc.
- • Facilitate onboarding orientation and staff induction program
- • Manage staff matters pertaining to confirmation, work passes, employment contracts, transfers etc.
- • Manage employee exit/resignation process including conducting exit interviews
- • Formulate, review and implement HR policies, Employee Handbook, SOPs and procedures to increase efficiency and ensure consistency
- • Ensure compliance of regulations with CPF, IRAS, MOM, WDA and other govt agencies
- • Administer job posting, shortlisting, co-ordination of interviews etc.
- • Provide support in performance appraisal, salary reviews and compensation benchmarking exercises
- • Other duties as assigned.
- • Possess a Degree or Diploma in HRM
- • Minimum 3 years of HR experience in a Generalist role, of which 1 years should be at supervisory/managerial level
- • Well versed with local labour laws and legislation, HR policies and procedures
- • Strong analytical, communications, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- • Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff
- • Able to deal with issues/challenges independently and diplomatically
- • Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both written and oral) in English and Mandarin
- • Able to work under pressure
- • Proficient in MS Office applications
- • Candidates with experience in non-profit charitable organisation preferred